1.(alphabetic)The LAN network is running the 802.1D spanning tree protocol. Which of the following are parameters that a bridge will receive from the root bridge?
B. Forward delay.
C. Root Cost.
D. A, B, and C.
E. None of the above.
2. (alphabetic)If a port configure with stp loop-protection stops receiving BPDUs, the port will be put into into which state?
D. None of all.
3.( multiple alphabetic)Which two port states are used by RSTP?
4. (alphabetic)STP select Root Bridge base on which of these?
A. Bridge Priority and MAC address
B. Bridge Priority
C. MAC address
D. Cost of interfaces
5.(alphabetic)Serial 0 on a router In an OSPF network which is in area 1. You configure serial 0 as passive. What is the effect of this configuration change?
A. OSPF will form all the available adjacencies out of that interfac
B. OSPF will accept the routing updates from neighbors.
C. OSPF will not insert any of the learned routes in the local routing table.
D. OSPF will not form any adjacency out of that interface.
E. None of the above.
6. (multiple alphabetic)When the Huawei VRP OSPF command ospf timer dead 20 is configured, which one is right ?
A.OSPF hello interval is 5 seconds
B.OSPF hello interval is 20 seconds
C.OSPF dead interval is 20 seconds
D.OSPF dead interval is 80 seconds
7. (alphabetic)What action will a BGP route reflector take when it receives a prefix marked with community attribute No_Export from a client peer?
A. It will not advertise the prefix to any peer.
B. It will only advertise the prefix to all other IBGP peers.
C. It will advertise the prefix to all other client peers and non-client peers.
D It will not advertise the prefix to EBGP peers.
8. (alphabetic)Which of these best identifies the types of prefixes a router running BGP will advertise to an IBGP peer?
A. All prefixes locally originated via network or import to BGP.
B. Prefixes in its IP routing table.
C. Prefixes received from IBGP and EBGP peers.
D. Prefixes received from IBGP and be in its IP routing table.
9.( alphabetic)How many bits dose EXP occupy in the MPLS label header?
10(alphabetic)In PIM-SM, the first router which connected to the multicast sends the Register message to which device?
C. Designated Router(DR)
D. Multicast source
11. (multiple alphabetic) What does QoS service model consist of ?
A. Best Effort Model
B. IntServ Model
C. DiffServ Model
12. (true_false) VRRP packets are encapsulated in IP packets and sent to 126.96.36.199. The TTL value is 255, and the protocol number is 112.
13. (alphabetic)A new HW user is complaining about poor network performance collisions and intermittent communication problems between a PC and a switch port may be a result of:
A. The port being errdisabled on the switch
B. Mismatching duplex modes
C. The wrong wire category being used
D. Mismatching speeds
E. All of the above
14. (multiple alphabetic) OSPF is running on a network. In OSPF, what LSA type would only cause a partial SPF calculation?
A. Type 5
B. Type 4
C. Type 3
D .Type 2
E. Type 1
15. (multiple alphabetic) Routers A and B are connecting directly and running OSPF process, but they cannot a neighbor relationship. What is the reason?
A.The hello and dead interval does not match
B. The network mask does not match
C. The authentication does not match
D. The area does not match
E. OSPF process does not match
16.( alphabetic) Which state do BGP peers start to exchange keepalive messages?
17. (multiple alphabetic)Which three statements about OSPF IPv6 routing protocol are ture?
A. It requires OSPF version3
B. It uses LSA type 10
C. It uses LSA type 8
D. It uses multicast address to send packets in broadcast network
18. ( alphabetic)Which describing of Frame-Relay is right ?
A. Dynamic address mapping uses Frame Relay Inverse ARP to request the next-hop protocol address for a specific connection on its known DLCI.
B. Static mapping is used when the remote router even support Inverse ARP.
C. Inverse ARP work when LMI is disabled.
D. Frame Relay Inverse ARP is disabled by default in Huawei VRP platform.
19. (multiple alphabetic) Which of the following statements about VRRP load balancing is false?
A. Multiple VRRP backup groups can be created routers on an interface of a router. The router can serve as the master router in one VRRP backup group and the backup router in other VRRP backup groups.
B. VRRP local balancing requires that at least two virtual routers transmit services at the same time.
C. When configuring priorities, ensure that the same router serves as the master router in three VRRP backup groups
D. To implement load balancing, it is required that default network gateways of hosts on a LAN be configured as IP addresses of different virtual routers.
20. (multiple alphabetic) On a BGP/MPLS IPv4 VPN, OSPF, LDP, and static routes are configured which of the following protocols need to be enabled with GR to achieve NSF on PEs?
A. MPLS LDP
D. Static routes
正确答案：1.D 2.C 3.AD 4.A 5.D 6.AC 7.D 8.A 9.C 10.A 11.ABC 12.T 13.B 14.ABC 15.ABCD 16.B 17ACD 18.A 19.ACD 20.ABC